Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, August 8, 2011

beach time and mobile blogging

I'm posting this from my phone between beach trips. This past weekend, Mr. DU and I headed to Atlantic City and Ocean City, NJ for my birthday. I'm back in PA for two days and then I'm off to Dewey Beach in Delaware with my best friend. I am so looking forward to a girls only vacation! And in the meantime, here are some pictures from this past weekend.

The beach:
Beach
Beach
Beach
Beach
Beach Umbrella
The boardwalk:
Atlantic City Boardwalk
AC boardwalk
Beach Bar Atlantic City
AC boardwalk
AC boardwalk

Caesar's Palace:
Caesar's Palace
Caesar's Palace

And Mack & Manco's!
Mac & Mancos in Ocean City, NJ
PS- I just edited this on my computer because the pictures posted from my phone were pixelated. Boo.

3 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

Happy Birthday!!! Did I say that already? Well, whatevs, I'm saying it again.

Loving these beach photos. I'm lapping them up with a delirious smile!

RanaElizabeth said...

Man, I'm really glad to get out of PA but the thought of being so far from a swimmable beach is really killing me looking at these pictures.

Christine said...

Thanks, Brandi! And ugh. I have no idea why those pictures were pixelated before. I reuploaded via my computer and fixed them. So much for time saved via mobile blogging.

@Rana, the tradeoff of the move is worth it. Hoping that this is our last summer on the east coast, too. We'll come back for visits, but I'll be glad to leave it behind for the west!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...