Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, August 19, 2011

outfitted:: red, olive, and butterflies

outfitted-red-olive-and-butterflies  I got beat up at the beach last week. No, not in a bar fight or anything that could have resulted in jail time. No, no. I got beat up by the ocean. Specifically, by a really big wave. And while I was crouching under the water trying to pull up my swimsuit bottoms, which I nearly lost in my fight with said wave, another wave pummeled me and tried to steal my swimsuit top.  It's a good thing my embarrassment threshold is fairly high, otherwise I may have run right off the beach crying in humiliation. After I pulled up my bottoms and re-situated my top, of course.   outfitted-red-olive-and-butterflies copy {Shop}:: red cropped jeans, lc by lauren conrad at kohl's; top: o'neill from a surf shop at the beach; cardigan: j.crew outlet; shoes: dolce vita for target; necklace: j.crew outlet; bracelets: madewell and j.crew outlet  PS- I'm participating in the Color Brigade with this outfit. Color Brigade is hosted by Kileen of Cute and Little. Visit her blog to check out the other entries.  PPS- Excuse my slowness on the uptake with getting back into the blogging groove. My sunbleached brain is still halfway in vacation mode and I have to use the precious non-vacation brain moments at the day job.

2 comments:

Kylie Mc said...

don't worry, we've all flashed our fellow beach goers by accident, thanks to those big ole nasty waves. just happened to my big sis last summer. we all joked about it for days. :)

Christine said...

Haha, Kylie! Sadly, it's not the first (and likely not the last) time that's happened to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...