Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, August 5, 2011

outfitted:: cropped, slouchy, and time to celebrate

outfitted-cropped-and-slouchy-1 As you read this, I am en route to the beach (or quite possibly, on the beach). Today is my birthday and I'm a firm believer that birthdays should be celebrated at the beach. With a mojito in one hand and a mojito in the other. Oh. Whatever, I like mojitos. And they are perfect for celebrating things like final project for grad school class completed, second week at new job survived, and of course, a shiny new year. And as you probably guessed, I didn't wear this outfit today. I'm probably wearing something more like this. But I did wear this little getup to work earlier this week, and I have to say, I was pretty thrilled that that leopard print belt, which used to barely fit my waist when I belted a cardigan now sits quite comfortably on my hip bones. Finally, all of this working out is paying off! It's a good thing, too, because my little beach trip also requires wearing a swimsuit. outfitted-cropped-and-slouchy-2
{Shop}:: cropped pants: the limited, super old; top: thrifted; shoes: loft, super old; necklace: forever21, super old; bracelets: j.crew, last season, sun sugar studio

3 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had as many mojitos as you can stand!

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you enjoyed the mojitos and the beach.

http://redsolesandredwine.com

Christine said...

Thanks, Brandi and Jen! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...