Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, August 29, 2011

outfitted:: white and breezy

outfitted-white-dress-1

This gorgeous dress has been hanging in my closet for two summers now and this is the first time I've worn it. Not because I don't love it, but because I often find it not-quite-appropriate for whatever event I may have considered wearing.

But last Saturday was Mr. DU's birthday and we had reservations at Checkers downtown, and I figured that was as good as an occasion as any to rip off the tags. And so, I did.


outfitted-white-dress-2
jewelry-sun-sugar-studio
{What I'm Wearing}:: Dress, Banana Republic; Espadrilles, Seychelles (circa, 2008); Jewelry, Sun Sugar Studio

PS - Sorry for going MIA last week. I've been a little busy with work and I was also enjoying my last week before the new semester starts. I can't promise I'll be posting every day, but I will try to get at least a few posts a week. I did buy a new laptop, which I'm hoping will help motivate me. I'd much rather veg out on my couch with a laptop in the evening rather than sitting at my desk at home for another few hours after sitting at a desk at work all day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...