Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

styled:: casual weekend boots

After tromping and clomping around in snow and ice and slush for the past few weekends on our trips around town, I decided that I'm in desperate need of some casual weekend boots that I can tromp and clomp around (in) in snow and ice and slush but that still look somewhat put together (ie, not Uggs). And while my precious Anthropologie Winding Ruffle boots are adorable and comfortable, subjecting them tromping and clomping in the elements horrifies me on so many levels.

So, I found these clog-boots from Dansko that look like they'll be okay for clomping (I mean clogs clomp, right?). Maybe they'll be good for tromping, too. We'll see in a few days because they are currently en route to my doorstep. And I'm pretty sure they'll work with skinnies and bootcuts, alike. Witness:

styled-weekend-casual-dansko-reegan-boots
skinny jean, american eagle outfitters
handmade cowl neck sweater by isabel amyo
woven chains bracelet, madewell
deena & ozzy zip-front moto satchel, urban outfitters

bootcut-styled-weekend-casual-dansko-reegan-bootsthe emma boot jean, abercrombie & fitch
sequin sweatshirt, j.crew
long feather and crystal necklace by solis jewelry
the brownstone suede minibag, madewell

Boots- Dansko Reegan (available at Zappos)

(Things I discovered while posting this post: I really love grey sweaters/sweatshirts as casual weekend wear and yet, I have none to speak of in my closet. As with any fashion emergency, this must be remedied quickly.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...