Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

in the mood for:: mint chocolate chip

inthemoodfor-mint-chocolate-chip
chocolate and mint lampwork earrings by great expecations, chocolate mint buttercream cookie-wiches by tookies, mint chocolate damask dog collar by big doggy bling, mint chocolate chip triptych by kraftworx, mineral eye shadow in dark chocolate and meadow by noella, yarrow t-shirt by critter jitters

Keeping this post super short, you guys, since I have my thesis proposal presentation tomorrow and I'm funneling most of my extra time into that (wish me lots of luck!). But yeah, how can you not love this color combination? Cool mint green, rich chocolate brown- easily one of my favorites. It's good enough to eat. Where's my spoon?

3 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

Oh, oh! Break a leg, Christie! You're going to be awesome.

...and now I want some ice cream.

belinda said...

Shame on you now I want cookies

Christine said...

Thanks, Brandi! (Excuse the delayed reply- I'm still recovering, I think.)

And I have been hungry for mint chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, candy, whatever since I posted this post. I tried to satisfy the craving with mint chocolate chip gum (true story, it exists), but it just wasn't the same.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...