Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, February 22, 2010

happy monday (sort of) and what I wore for saturday night out

Well. This weekend didn't exactly go as planned. It started out pleasantly, with Saturday morning spent shopping at Lancaster Central Market followed by a brief trip to the mall. Then on Saturday night, D and I had a tasty dinner with his parents at Gusto, a local Italian restaurant.

And then, it all came crashing down when I woke up in the middle of the night on Saturday with a nasty stomach bug.

So not fun, people, so not fun.

I'm still not feeling too great, but at least I got through the night last night without incident.

But anyway. Here's what I wore for Saturday night's dinner out. (I followed up this cute number with a lazy day on Sunday spent in my favorite lounge pants and Temple University hoodie- perfect attire for loafing on the couch, watching the Olympics and guzzling mango juice to rehydrate myself.)

what i wore for saturday night dinner out
Dress: Abercrombie & Fitch; Cardigan, scarf, leggings: H&M; Shoes: random; Earrings: Handmade by me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...