Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Clusterflake 2010

So thanks to the 4 feet of snow that's been dumped on the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast this past weekend and again today, my office was closed today and will be closed again tomorrow. I'm pulling for closed on Friday, too, because let's face it, a free 5-day weekend pretty much rocks. And this is the face of an animal who is thrilled to have her people home with her:



















Go ahead, I dare you to look at that sweet little face and tell her that her people will not be home with her on Friday. Yeah. I didn't think so.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...