Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Q & A with the Magic 8 Ball iPhone App

Actual answers, actual questions, not manipulated.

Displaced Urbanite: Am I going to catch a big break soon?
Magic 8 Ball® : You may rely on it.

DU: Am I going to have a new job by June?
M8B: You may rely on it.

DU: You're sounding a little redundant, Magic 8 Ball. Do you have any other answers you'd like to share?
M8B: Reply hazy, try again.

DU:
Okay. Will we be living in California by this time next year?
M8B: Signs point to yes.

DU: Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule for our little Q&A session.
M8B:: Concentrate and ask again.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled randomness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...