Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Call it Snowmaggedon, Call it The Snowpocalypse...

.but whatever it is, it's a lot of freaking snow! A few images from when D and I were out and about this afternoon with Thing 1 and Thing 2:







































I think we'll hit the bars tonight. 



2 comments:

Brianna said...

we'd be hitting bars if they were in walking distance and we didn't have a baby, so hope you had fun!

Christine said...

We did have fun! And it looks like we'll be doing it again on Tuesday and Wednesday. Another storm! Yay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...