Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Creativity mapping

Last semester one of my first assignments for one of my classes was to visually demonstrate my creative process for a particular project from start to finish. I chose making a piece of jewelry, a bracelet to be specific. And since this is my inspiration board blog, I thought I'd share my creative process with you here.








*The studio pictured is no longer my studio. We moved in January and now I have a much bigger space (with a skylight!) that I'm still trying to organize. Someday I will and then I'll take pics to share it with you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...