Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Forever 21 website fail

WTF, Forever 21?

I don't know about you, but I'm thinking that replacing actual product images with copy that says "image coming soon" on an e-commerce site is about as helpful as wet matches in a pitch black cave.

forever 21 screenshot that says image coming soon instead of actual product images

3 comments:

Brianna said...

that makes no sense whatsoever, why even bother putting it up on the site then?

Christine said...

Yeah, apparently, they're having thumbnail issues (as noted in my "eta" update). Still, it's stupid. I don't want to go clicking around on every product to see if I like something. Fail.

Allie said...

SUPER FAIL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...