Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rest in peace, Alexander McQueen

The fashion world (and the world at large) lost a great talent today when 40-year-old Alexander McQueen took his own life this morning in London. You can read the full story here.

Known for his theatrical, colorful designs, Alexander McQueen created collections admired by celebrities, socialites and fashion lovers everywhere. I thought I'd honor his memory with some pictures from his most recent collection:



Rest in peace, good sir. You and your creative talents will be truly missed. View Alexander McQueen's entire Spring 2010 RTW collection.

Image source: Style.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...