Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

dream location // found

I was perusing the San Diego listings on craigslist, as I often do, and I came across this awesome retail location listing. If I were in San Diego, finished with grad school, and had everything ready to go, this would be it. Everything about it is perfect- the front window, the awning, the exposed brick (okay, the awning and paint on the front might need to change colors, but other than that, it's perfect!).

Sigh. Someday.

dream boutique location in la jolla, california
image source

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...