Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Santa Ana, you'll never be the same

On our recent trip to San Diego, we were driving on the 5 and saw signs for Santa Ana. For the next ten minutes, I just kept giggling and saying "Saaah-nata Ah-na" over and over again, like a 4 year old. And I did it on the way back, too.

I forgot about this road trip fun until today when I was perusing Craigslist and came across a listing for something in Santa Ana (Saaah-nata Ah-na).

I blame Jeff Dunham.

2 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

OMG, I love Jeff Dunham! I randomly quote throughout my day - so funny.

Jeff-fa-fa Dun-ham! DOT COM!

Christine said...

Seriously. He's hilarious. The Santa Ana thing is forever burned in my brain. Poor San-na-ta Ah-na.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...