Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mac 'n cheese

I've been having kind of crappy week, so when I went to pick up my lunch today, I really wanted to get a big tub of macaroni and cheese. You know, those Country Crock ones they market as side dishes? Yeah, side dish, my patutti. I'll eat the whole thing in one sitting, thanks.

But, since just a few weeks down the line, they'll be no place to hide, I decided to get the nasty Lean Cuisine version.


It's significantly smaller, much less creamy and sort of mysteriously grainy. But close enough, I guess, if I don't want to be mistaken for Shamu on the beach this summer.

But then, it reminded me of this unfortunate (but not blogged about until now) incident at the department holiday potluck this past Christmas.


I think I was more upset about the ruined homemade mac 'n cheese than about the broken crockpot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...