Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

An open letter to Target

Dear Target,

I really enjoy our lunch time rendezvous, but I'm starting to feel like you're taking advantage of my generosity. See, whenever I come to visit, you're conveniently out of baskets, which forces me to use a cart. So, instead of just getting toothpaste, paper towels and a frozen lunch, I end up with a cart full of things I don't need like dog beds, candles, dishes and t-shirts. And then I usually forget the toothpaste and paper towels, which means another visit the next day and the vicious cycle just keeps going.

I'd like to think you're not using me for my money because I've always thought you were much cooler than that, but if you don't start keeping more baskets on hand, I may have to reconsider this relationship because it's really starting to wear on my bank account.

Sunshine and puppy dogs,
CK

2 comments:

Drawn to The Sea said...

Ha! I'm just the opposite. I want a big cart, LOL!

sassyglassdesigns said...

If I do pick up a basket, I always end up transferring everything to a cart even though the purpose for my trip was only for a couple items. It's much like Lays potato chips...you can't eat just one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...