Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just ew.

For some reason, D emailed me this picture:




Don't know what that is? It's scrapple. I'm not sure it even exists outside this sad, little area (let's hope it doesn't- it's better that way).

But, apparently, his brother had it for breakfast and D felt the need to take a picture (probably for the sole purpose of e-mailing it to me and grossing me out).

Normal meat (like chicken and turkey) grosses me out, so this is just nastiness multiplied. Especially since I eat a mostly pescatarian diet- I love sushi too much to give up fish- and I haven't had pork in about 15 years (10th grade biology did me in). There's a reason that "scrap" is the root of the word scrapple. Ew.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...