Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, April 13, 2009

An Easter Conversation

Occurred at home while getting eggs out of the coloring cups and ready to paint with glitter. (Necessary information for this convo to make sense- D has seven siblings.)

D: Remember when you were a kid and you wrote your name on the eggs with white crayon before you colored them so you knew which ones where yours?

Me (slightly confused): What? I didn't need any crayons. I'm an only child. All the eggs belonged to me.

1 comment:

Kristy K said...

I am an only child to & my DH (oldest of 4) said that to me when my older 2 were little! My Mom laughed at him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...