Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, April 13, 2009

I am a lily

"Your artistic expression tends to show up in flamboyant bursts. When you are feeling creative, it consumes your every thought and action. But just as quickly as the muse shows up, it leaves you and you are back to your relatively normal self."



What Flower Are You?

6 comments:

Drawn to The Sea said...

Wow, Christie. Love the new look! The banner with your photos, the background... intriguing & feminine.

CK said...

Thanks, Julia! I'm glad you like it!
I feel like the banner still missing something (not sure what???), but I'm glad I could incorporate my own photography.

Cher of StuStuStudio said...

Great blog, looks wonderful and the banner is perfect for this blog! Where do you get the 'definition' for I am a cccc flower'? I'd be interested to see what it says for "pussywillow" since I've got one featured on blog and in shop.

Cheers
Cher
www.stustustudio.etsy.com
www.tomcher.blogspot.com

CK said...

Cher, I was hoping I was a wildflower. :-) I don't even know if that was a possible answer for the quiz.

Tina said...

Hmmm... I'm a nigella. I don't even know what that is. But it's blue and that's my fave color, so I guess I'll take it.

CK said...

What the heck is a nigella? Sounds rare and exotic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...