Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Inspired by:: Paris in winter

I'm all moved in to my new house. Big YAY! I'm so excited to start the renovating and decorating process. This will probably keep me busy for the next decade or so.

We're planning to start with the third floor, which will be my studio, and I have a very clear picture of what I want there - lots of greys, creams and taupes with dark wood and antique white wood accents (and this Pottery Barn workstation). My inspiration for the entire room is Paris in Winter.

I poked around on Flickr and found some wonderful pics to help get me in the redecorating mood (as if buying a new house didn't already make me want to direct deposit half of my paycheck to Home Depot):

Winter time in Paris
{ image source }


{ image source }


{ image source }

I like Paris in the winter
{ image source }

Paris in winter
{ image source }

PS- Yes, I'll post some before and after shots (and maybe some during shots, too, since the idea of me renovating anything just seems like it could produce some pretty hilarious photo opps).

2 comments:

I Have To Have It said...

Can't wait to see pics of your new house and how you decorate it! It's such a fun process. (It can also be incredibly frustrating and you're like me and want.things.done.NOW.) Anyway, can't wait to see what you do!

Christine said...

I also want things done RIGHT NOW, so this is a real exercise in patience for me. I'm so excited to get started.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...