Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

what i wore:: bachelorette party

Way late in posting this one since the wedding is over, but here's what I wore to my bachelorette party in Atlantic City.

bachelorette-party
Dress: H&M
Necklace: J.Crew
Shoes: Aldo

This dress was a last minute decision since the dress I ordered didn't arrive on time. By the time I realized this little snafu had occurred, all the stores downtown were closed, so I spent the evening before the party trudging from store to store to store to store to store to store (lather, rinse, repeat) for three hours.

Awful.

This is why I avoid the mall. I never find anything there. Anthropologie, J. Crew, are you listening? Please open a store in my local mall- I will single-handedly keep your ROI afloat.

So I got this dress. And it was the first dress I looked at. If I had just been able to whip out my future-seeing super powers, I would have only spent 10 minutes in the mall, instead of three hours. Le sigh.

But it ended up working out all serendipitous-like because when my supposed-to-be-bachelorette-party dress arrived the following Monday, I discovered that it was clearly not made for me (I'm not really sure who it was made for but it sure looked beautiful all folded up in the mailing envelope). I just love a serendipitous ending, don't you?

PS- Maybe someday soon I'll get my photo studio area set up (lots of natural light- yay!), but until then, you get to look at pictures from November, mmmkay?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...