Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

35 before 35 update

35before35-blog

Just in case you were wondering, I haven't forgotten about my 35 before 35 list. I revised it a little based on some changing goals (for example, I added things about my pet photography business and removed a lot of things about this blog), but it's still a good list!

So, without further rambling from me, here are my recent 35 before 35 accomplishments:

8. Redesign my pet photography website
Admittedly, this is still a work-in-progress, but I've got a new brand identity and an updated website. I used SquareSpace instead of Wordpress to design it, but overall, I'm pleased with the experience and how the site is shaping up. You can check it out here. I'm still working on updating the blog, though.

9. Lose that last 15 pounds
It's gone, people! Gone! But I've been getting more and more into boot camps and training, that I'm probably on my way to losing another 10 pounds, which is just fine with me!

32. Watch LOST from beginning to end again
One of the more frivolous goals on my list, but it's done! Man, I forgot how much I love that show. And since I crossed this one off early, I have enough time to watch it again before I turn 35!

I also added a few fitness goals, like run a Warrior Dash and do a Metro Dash. I'm already on my way to the Metro Dash since I start training for that this Saturday (that's 5 hours at the gym, kids, wish me luck!).

And it's not on the list, but I'm considering renaming and redesigning this blog. I have no idea what I'd rename it at this point, but I want a name that's less location specific and I just want an entirely new look (because really, I feel like this one is a little half-baked).

So there you have! A few goals accomplished and a ton more go! Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...