Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Adoptable dogs

Happy Saturday, everyone! This morning I headed over to the Humane League to take some pictures and thought I'd post the pics here in hopes of spreading the word about adoptable pets in the Lancaster, Pa. area.

Memphis (cream) and Diego (black)
memphis-and-diego
memphis-1
diego-2

Punkie
punkie-3
punkie-1

Miss Muffet
missmuffet-1

Lexi
lexi-beagle-1
lexi-beagle-2

Guess which one I wanted to take home with me?

For information on adopting these dogs, visit The Humane League of Lancaster County's website.

3 comments:

Martha Horman said...

If I had to guess, I'd say you wanted to take 'em all.

belinda said...

of course you wanted to take Lexi

Christine said...

LOL, Martha, I would if I could!

Belinda, I was definitely ready to bring Lexi home with me, but good news- she was adopted yesterday! I'm so excited this sweet little beagle found a forever home (even if it's not mine).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...