Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

outfitted:: gold sparkles

I bought these ridiculous gold sparkly booties on a whim a few weeks ago and I've been trying to figure out ways to incorporate them into my wardrobe. Obviously, I'm not going to wear them into the office, but they work well with ripped up jeans and a t-shirt or this little ivory tunic dress for a night out on the town.

outfitted-goldsparkles

Shop: Dress: H&M (last year); Cardigan: J. Crew Factory; Booties: Charlotte Russe Glittery Lace-up Platform Booties; Necklace: vintage upcycled from local store, Building Character

4 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

I think you SHOULD wear them around the office!! Maybe with a neutral outfit?

Christine said...

LOL! I would get some looks if I wore them to work. My office is rather conservative. Sad!

Blondie said...

Pretty! Your legs look amazing here

Christine said...

@Blondie, thanks! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...