Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

over the weekend

I finally took off the royal blue manicure from my Rainbow Brite Halloween costume and replaced it with Essie Sew Psyched topped with Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me topcoat:
nails

My dinner at Ma(i)son, a downtown Lancaster restaurant inspired by French Country cuisine and local ingredients:
maison

Meadow loves Lucy:
lucy-and-meadow

Stella turned 8 this weekend and we had a Stellabration, complete with burgers and fries from McDonald's:
stella-blue

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

First two pics by me on my iPhone. Last two pics taken by D on his iPhone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...