Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, June 27, 2011

outfitted:: rosettes and cargos (and some beagles)

outfitted-cargos-and-rosettes

I know I've been light on the outfit posts recently, but do you all really want to see my t-shirts and ratty old cargo shorts that I wear most days around my house? Didn't think so.

Yesterday, I managed to dress up a little (sort of kind of) to head out to Home Depot for some paint. Mr. DU and I are in "designed to rent" mode for our house (can't say much more than that at this point, but I'll keep you posted!). But what it means for the house is that my decorating plans of wallpapering and updating living room/dining room with new furniture are on hold right now. I'm working with what we have, and I'll try to post my new inspiration board later this week.

And since we haven't had a Beagle Mania Monday in a while, here's a picture of Lucy and Meadow trying to get in on the outfitted photography action (and me with a ridiculous look on my face).

outfitted-cargos-and-rosettes-with-beagles


{Shop}::
top: urban outfitters (from 2008), similar; cardigan: abercrombie & fitch (really old, similar; cargo capris: amercian eagle (really old- maybe 2004?), similar; sandals: antik batik via anthropologie (2009); bracelet: madewell; headband: charlotte russe; necklace: american eagle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...