Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

new to my shop:: siren song necklace

I recently listed the Siren Song necklace in my Etsy shop (after much debate as to whether or not to keep it for myself, like I did with these earrings). Any other jewelry designers have trouble parting with certain pieces (especially the one-of-a-kind ones)?

amethyst-and-lampwork-necklace-blog-photo-sun-sugar-studio-2
amethyst-and-lampwork-necklace-sun-sugar-studio-blog-photo-1

Buy it here.

PS- If you're reading this post in a reader, hop on over to my blog and check out the redesign. I simplified things around here so the photos are the focal point instead of extra graphics. Hope you like it and I'd love to hear your feedback!

2 comments:

Kari said...

None of my stuff is one of a kind (I design mass market jewelry) so I don't feel the issue with "parting" rather I am excited to know someone is out there wearing stuff I designed.

I did make sure when I got my engagement ring it was one of my designs though. Something about owning "one of mine" felt right.

Christine said...

Yeah, I like knowing someone else is wearing my items, but those one-of-a-kind pieces are definitely tough! But I am definitely working on making more limited edition items than absolute one-of-a-kinds. That just comes with time and resources, though.

I designed my engagement ring, too (although someone else made it). How could I not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...