Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

from my studio:: speaking of inspired...

In case you missed it, I wrote a guest post yesterday over at Brandi Girl blog where I took a photograph, created a color palette, and then built an outfit around that color palette (go check it out!).

I'm thinking I need to start a similar column on my blog. But for today, since I'm still inspired by the photograph I used, I'm sharing a pair of earrings I designed using the color palette from the photo (made with artisan lampwork beads, of course!).

inspired-design-photography-earrings

And yeah, I know I haven't posted as frequently as I anticipated, but I've got a few projects I'm working on behind the scenes and I'm getting ready to head to LA for a week (yay, yay, yay!), so there's much to do! I'll be back in mid-June with regular posts again, and I'm hoping to get one more post in this week before I head off for vacation. But don't forget, you can still find my iPhone photography over on Tumblr and, of course, you can chat with me on Twitter.

2 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

Can I just tell you how much I loved your post?? LOTS. And LOADS. For reals.

I think it'd be an awesome regular post here (or over by me! just saying). Have fun in Cali and thanks again for the post!

Christine said...

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the post! I had fun putting it together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...