Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

i love this etsy shop:: ana osgood jewelry

Some of you may know me originally from my old blog, The Blooming Wildflowers Project, where I blogged mostly about indie and handmade finds. I've been meaning to bring back a regular column here on this blog for the same type of posts, but haven't gotten around to it until today. So, here it is- the first Blooming Wildflowers Project post on Displaced Urbanite.

Up first- Ana Osgood Jewelry. I just love the mixed media this LA-based artist uses to create her jewelry, and that she also uses vintage finds. The end result is just lovely and totally wearable, don't you think?

ana-osgood-jewelry-the-blooming-wildflowers-project
shop ana osgood

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...