Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today equals FAIL

Morning: Realize an hour into my day that I've been wearing my cardigan inside-out. FAIL.

Afternoon: Realize a work project I thought was nearly complete and only required a few simple steps to finish is neither nearly complete nor simple nor anywhere in the ballpark of either of those things. FAIL.

Evening: Get a fucking $150 speeding ticket driving home from work in the suburban wasteland where the speed limit is too low and the cops aren't busy enough. FAIL.

I think I'll crack open a bottle of one of my favorite wines, Rosa Regale.

Which, incidentally, is nowhere to be found in the suburban wasteland. I picked it up on a recent trip to Baltimore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...