Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm a schizoid

At least when it comes to my blog layout. I keep changing it. I just can't find one that suits me and I'm just too damn busy to design one myself. And by busy, I mean lazy. Same diff. Maybe someday I'll get around to it, but until then I'll just keep playing musical blog layouts. Of course, every time I change a layout, I have to redo my widgets, which is a total PITA. Whatevs. At least it gives my scads of loyal readers (snort!) something to look forward to when they drop by, because heaven knows, this is not exactly the most content-rich blog ever written.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...