Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chictopia and Outfit of the day

As if I needed another Internet time waster. I just discovered Chictopia. It's a way cool Web 2.0 site where users upload their outfits, style inspirations and finds. They can also favorite, friend and share other users and their content. It's a living, breathing constantly updating fashion webzine made by real people from all over the world. Fan. Tabulous. This should be extra motivation for me to dress better and stop being lazy. Suburbia is not an excuse to be a fashion mishap.

You can visit my Chictopia here.
And here's a preview- today's OOTD (Outfit Of The Day):

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...