Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hey, LOST geeks!


Did you know there's an unofficial LOST rewatch? Yep, it's run through DocArzt and Lostpedia and you can get the official schedule here. The long hiatus between season 5 and the final season is the perfect time to rewatch and discover new LOST "a-ha!" moments (or to fill in certain other members of the household so they stop asking 5 seasons worth of questions during a single episode, whichever).

So, be a geek, watch the episodes according to the schedule, follow the DocArzt blog and stop in at the Lostpedia forums.

Just an FYI- you need the DVDs to do this. It's not running on television.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...