Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Getting fit LOST Rewatch style

I'm taking a break from my daily Jillian Michaels-style ass kickings to hit the elliptical LOST Rewatch style. It's a simple equation really- 1 workout = 1 LOST episode. I should be able to keep up with the schedule this way and get flatter abs in the process.

Unfortunately for me, D took swapped the small HD television we got for the workout room for the piece of crap box with a tube we had in the bedroom. So now, I have to rewatch LOST on this:



Either that, or I have to drag the elliptical into to the living room to watch it on the big screen HD. And I'm just not feeling that ambitious.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...