Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

what i wore:: white after labor day

I'm way behind on my outfit of the day posts. Way behind.

This little getup is from a few weekends ago. Mr. MG (that's Mr. Moxie/Grace, in case you didn't know) and I went out for his birthday dinner with his parents and it was (barely) after labor day. But I've never been much for fashion rules, so I wore my very white, very summery
J. Crew Sweeping Ruffles shirt
.

I love this shirt. I don't care if it's snowing and sleeting. I will find ways to wear it all winter long. And I'll wear other white items, too. And I won't feel bad about it. I won't feel like I'm cheating on summer with winter and took all the white clothing with me. Nope. Not at all.

white-after-labor-day-ootd-outfit-of-the-day-what-i-woreThe details: J. Crew Sweeping Ruffles Shirt | Black leggings (H&M) | Green Jacket, Theme | Leopard belt, J. Crew | Necklace, Madewell (no longer available) | Shoes, Target

So, what about you? Do you wear white after labor and generally live by the idea that fashion rules were meant to be broken, bent and otherwise twisted to suit your fancy?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...