Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, September 24, 2010

fall style:: neutral dresses + colorful tights

One of my favorite things about fall is breaking out the tights. I just love dresses with tights and cozy sweaters. This fall, I think I'll try to break away from black, brown and gray, and incorporate some colorful tights into my life. They're the perfect way to add a pop of color to those neutral dresses that are all over the stores right now.

styled-neutral-dresses-colorful-tights-photo1 copy
Floaty Cami Mini Dress, Madewell | Merino Ruffle Moto Sweater, J. Crew | Deux Lux Ruched and Tassel Satchel, Urban Outfitters | Bronson Suede Platform Booties, J. Crew | Bailey Earrings by Catie's Blue | Corrugated Steel Peyote Cuff, by Sand Fibers | Tight End Tights, Spanx


styled-neutral-dresses-colorful-tights-photo2 copy
Smokey Eyes Dress, Modcloth | Vintage Bateau Top, J.Crew | Pom Pom Chain Necklace, Madewell | Blue Frilly Leather Shoulder Clutch, by The Leather Store | Opaque Tights, Anthropologie | Sierra booties, Nine West


What about you? How do you feel about colorful tights?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...