Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

styled:: alexa chung for madewell

Madewell finally debuted the much-anticipated Alexa Chung for Madewell line. Yay! There are a ton of cute pieces and they're selling out quickly. Hopefully, Madewell restocks soon because I'd love to get my hands on a few of them, including the Betty Tea Dress.

Here are two of my favorite pieces, the Betty Tea Dress (of course!) and the Sketchbook Tee, and how I'd style them:
alexa-chung-for-madewell-betty-tea-dress
Alexa Chung for Madewell Betty Tea Dress
styled with: Infinity Cardigan in bronzed twig, J. Crew
| Embellished leather belt, Abercrombie & Fitch | Hidden Sun Mary Janes, Anthropologie | Blue rose and vintage cameo earrings by The Silver Dog | Gatsby Cuff, Madewell


alexa-chung-for-madewell-sketchbook-tee
Alexa Chung for Madewell Sketchbook Tee
styled with: McKenna plaid shirt, Abercrombie & Fitch | Denim shorties, American Eagle | Opaque tights, Anthropologie | Highstep open-toe bootie, Nine West | Tassel rope necklace, J. Crew

So, what about you? What do you think of the Alexa Chung for Madewell collection? Which pieces are your favorites?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...