Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Annoying LOST theory- Status: DEBUNKED!

Last week, I posted this post about the most annoying LOST theories of the week. I am happy to report that two of the three theories are now debunked (one was debunked last week; another this week).

Last night's episode fully debunked the theory that Danielle and her team will start time jumping with the I6 (and also that the French team left for their expedition in a year other than 1988). Danielle specifically told Jin the year was 1988, just like we knew from the original story she told the Losties. We also finally found out how poor Montand lost his arm and what exactly (sort of) the "sickness" was (or at least what caused it). And whoosh...off to another time flash sans Danielle and her team jumping around with us.

Thank you, writers/producers, for debunking this hugely annoying and completely nonsensical (even for LOST) theory.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...