Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

35 before 35: displaced no more

Charlotte Skyline
Photo by zzmartinj

I know I haven't talked much about my 35 before 35 list lately. I've been working on it, and to be honest, it needs a serious revamp as priorities have changed (mostly swapping out all things jewelry design for all things pet photography, and also removing anything related to this blog and its page views). I'll get around to that update soon, but first I am super ridiculously pleased to announce that I can now cross number 1 (yes number 1!) off my list. Yep, I'm moving out of PA!

Without getting too specific, an opportunity came up in Charlotte, NC for D (with promises of more opportunity in the future) and we just couldn't say no. So off to Charlotte we go!

I'm still looking for a job and hoping to land one very soon so we can get settled, and of course, I'm thrilled to be heading to a larger urban area again. And yes, I'm taking my pet photography business with me. Word on the street is that there are lots of pets in Charlotte. :-)

Charlotte Skyline from Southend
Photo by kanpai80

Charlotte Skyline
Photo by hardingphotos

2 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

Congrats, friend! One step closer to the lovely Golden State, yes??

Christine said...

Thanks, Brandi! I'm excited, and yes, one step closer to California! I just can't wait to get to Charlotte permanently and get settled.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...