Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

line i'm loving:: lc lauren conrad

I'm not normally a Kohl's shopper, but the LC Lauren Conrad line has sucked me in! It reminds me a lot of other higher end lines that I like, like See by Chloe and Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent, and of course, Paper Crown, which is Lauren's contemporary line. I adore the LC Lauren Conrad blazers and have nearly all of them (some styles I have in multiple colors, too).

As for prices, I find them to be pretty reasonable as well. My only complaint is that there are more synthetic fabrics used than I'd normally like (polyester instead of silk, acrylic instead of cotton, etc.), but given the price points, I understand that. Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the recent collection:

line-im-loving-lclaurenconrad
Necklace: Silvertone Simulated Crystal Necklace | Sweater: Lurex Open-Work Sweater | Blouse: Solid Pleated Top | Pants: Pleated Trouser Pants | Ring: Silvertone Simulated Crystal Flower Ring | Bracelets: Tri-Tone Simulated Crystal Cuff Bracelet Set | Blazer: Ruched Boyfriend Blazer | Dress: Floral Shirred Dress

Does anyone else love this line?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...