Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, March 5, 2010

One down, two to go

A brief follow up to my Q&A with the Magic 8 Ball®.

So, maybe I'm crazy, but I think there might be something to this Magic 8 Ball thing. It told me I was going to catch a big break soon and well...it was right! I just landed a huge freelance contract with a pretty cool company that's much closer to the fashion industry than the current 9-5 gig. I'd say that's a big break, no? And technically - technically - it's almost a new job, too. So maybe we can say we're 1 1/2 out of 3? Come on Magic 8 Ball, I'm counting on you to pull through on that San Diego thang. I know you can do it!

2 comments:

MsAnomaly said...

LOL! Give credit to youself, not the Magic 8 Ball. Those things are fun, though.

RanaElizabeth said...

Congrats on the freelancing job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...