Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

morelle // spring 2010 handbag collection

I've posted about this indie designer before on my other blog (here and here), but I just love the designs so much that I'm posting again on this blog. morelle recently launched the spring 2010 collection of stylish, handmade bags. And not only are the bags beautiful, but the photography is stunning as well.

morelle handbags spring 2010 collection

morelle photography
morelle photography
morelle photography
morelle photography
image source

Shop for morelle handbags on Etsy or on the morelle website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...