Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Accessories:: Tiffany Blue- now available in a handbag

Tiffany Blue isn't just for boxes anymore. Now you can have the lovely aqua shade in handbag form with the launch of Tiffany's new line of leather accessories. The collection includes a structured tote or a reversible one, a clutch, and a ladylike bag among a few others...there's even one for the boys (but don't worry, it's a nice, manly shade of brown). It's hard to pick a favorite! View the entire collection here.

Which do you like best?

tiffany-accessories-handbag-collection
Avenue Tote | Tiffany Reversible Tote | Lyn Clutch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...