Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well, hello there, 2010 - kickin' back with Pants on the Ground!

Dear blog (and nonexistent readership):

I've been very neglectful of you. But it's a new year, it's a new decade and I'm feeling like I need to get my snark on (with a little bit of pointless ramble thrown in, too). So, I'm thinking I might try to update this blog. Don't get too excited- this is not a new year's resolution and even if it were, I would never keep it anyway. But I'll be hanging around, posting my random ramblings when the fancy strikes.

And on a completely random note (see, I'm getting off to a good start here), I had to post this hilarious (HILARIOUS, bishes, for real) video of American Idol's "Pants on the Ground" man - this dude rocked my socks and had me laughing so hard I was crying.

And just for the record, I watched the video again today and it was still just as hilarious the second (and uh, third and fourth) time(s) around as it was last night.

Someone give this guy a recording deal. I want this song as a ring tone.

Edited to add: You can become a fan of Pants on the Ground on Facebook. Do it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...