Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First shoes of fall and other news

So, California is on pause. Big fat boohiss. But if I don't move away from the suburban wasteland soon, I'm going to shrivel up and die. DIE!

Painfully, slowly. Suburbanly.

Or I'll just start wearing ill-fitting khakis with equally ill-fitting polo shirts and clunky old shoes.

And it scares the bejesus out of me. For realz.

Moving soon is a necessity. Like breathing. And sushi. And non-clunky shoes.

And we definitely need to move west. Even if it's just a little bit. Like Pittsburgh. Or a little further. Like Denver. Those seem to be the two cities up for bidding right now. Of course, if a job in San Diego or San Francisco lands in my lap, I'll happily skippity-skip right past the 'Burgh and the Mile High City and head straight for the Pacific (okay, I'll stop just short of the Pacific like, say, downtown San Diego or La Jolla).

But until we bust out of the wasteland, I needed to buy something to keep me from turning into a frumpster. (Didn't someone suggest I buy a pair of shoes for every month I'm stuck here? Well, I'm listening.)

Well, peeps, here it is- my first fall 2009 purchase:


Aerosoles Egg Roll bootie

5 comments:

Brianna said...

love them! I'm eyeing them in grey....

Christine said...

I almost bought them in grey, too, but I think brown will work better for my wardrobe. I still need grey shoes, though.

Anonymous said...

very nice, very chic and even look moderately comfortable!

Christine said...

Ann, they're really comfy! That's the great thing about Aerosoles- every season, they have at least a few pair of totally on-trend shoes that feel like you're (almost) wearing slippers. And they're affordable!

RanaElizabeth said...

If you're still looking for gray shoes...look at the shopping list on ST from two weeks ago. I think you might like the gray heels I picked up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...