Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Six random things about me

1. I love randomness.
2. My hair has been black, platinum blonde, red, several shades of brown and construction cone orange with purple streaks.
3. When I was a kid, I thought I wanted to be a veterinarian.
4. Sometimes I still don't think I know what I want to be when I grow up.
5. My favorite color is purple, but I don't own very many purple things.
6. I've never been a bridesmaid.

I'm tagging Rana at Q-tips and Mammoths and Tina at Daily Pointers. My tagger was The Beach Cottage.

The guidelines: Link to your tagger, share 6 random things about yourself, tag a few others (be sure to tell them).
And of course, post the rules.

4 comments:

AltheaP said...

I'm way older than you and am still working on what to be when I grow up!

CK said...

I think it's just part of the human condition. :-)

Drawn to The Sea said...

You should treat yourself to something purple today :-)

RanaElizabeth said...

Headed over to do my own post as instructed...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...