Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekday improvement with Preston and Steve

My weekday mornings just got a whole lot better. Thanks to SuperD, I stumbled upon the iPhone app for my favorite (but now out of listening range) radio station and morning show- Preston and Steve on WMMR 93.3 out of Philadelphia. I am ecstatic- Bizarre Files, Science Day, LOST discussions- YES, they're all streaming right to my iPhone as I type. If you've never listened to this radio show and you have a somewhat twisted sense of humor, you seriously need to tune in. It's hilarious.

No iPhone or iPod (really???)? Just catch the streaming audio from the WMMR website. Your coworkers might look at you a little funny as you guffaw to yourself (how funny are spreadsheets, really?), but at least your Office Space morning will be a little more amusing.

It's a small thing, but it really helps drown out my obnoxious coworker in the cubicle next door.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...