Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A wonderful Christmas time

This was probably one of the best Christmases I've had in years. Like, since I was living in Philly with my awesome college roomie, Beth Ann. There was no drama and no annoying roommates hanging about (not a reference to Beth Ann, there). We had a nice tree, lots of fun holiday events and several family gatherings (I cooked for one of them!).

Here's a small peek into my holiday world (from top- cheese and cracker platter; Christmas Eve feast remnants; me and SuperD; Thing 1 and Thing 2's stockings- although the good thing is questionable; our Christmas tree):











































































I hope you and yours all had as wonderful a Christmas as I did and many happy wishes for the new year!

1 comment:

steelcowboy said...

The tree is cool looking!
Happy New Year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...