Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

if i were going out tonight...

...this is what I'd wear:
what-to-wear-on-new-years-eve
Shop: Tamarind Sequin Pant, Calypso St. Barth; Cashmere V-neck Sweater, J.Crew; Black Tuxedo Blazer, LC Lauren Conrad at Kohl's; Drift Earrings by Lulu Frost, Charm and Chain; Lucas Ring, Dannijo; Woven Cresent Bag, The Limited; Calcagni Wedges, Aldo

(But I'm just chilling at home with D, the puppies, a glass of wine, and Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve.)

Happy 2012, everyone!

3 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

I didn't go out, either - I was perfectly content at home! But if I did go out, I'd want some fun sparkles (like the ones you've pinned on Pinterest!).

Happy New Year, Christie!

Christine said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Brandi!

Joy De Vivre Design said...

I love that ring! Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...